· Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
· Chocolate Cherry Breakfast Smoothie
· Sage Roasted Turkey
· Tasty Gluten-Free Stuffing
· Butternut Squash and Pear Soup
· No-Cook Fruity Cranberry Salad
· Shaved Rainbow Carrots and Parsley
· Green Beans with Shiitake Mushrooms and Shallots
· Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
· Vanilla Sweet Potatoes (my favorite!)
· Maple Pumpkin Pie with a Walnut-Pecan CrustAnd these green beans are so good they’ll never miss that old green bean casserole with the Durkee Onions!
Please feel free to pass ‘em along to family and friends.
To get instant & FREE access to it, click here
May your Thanksgiving Week find you happy, healthy and feeling wholly loved.
PS. … and another popular post this time of year is this… #1 Way to Prevent Holiday Weight Gain >> DRINK more